Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Whats Annoying About Sydney (Part II)

So I really have nothing bad to say about Sydney...after all, its 80 degrees, there's not a cloud in the sky, I got my slurpee (the real deal 7-11), and this is the view from 'my desk' in my apartment I just took a picture of.


BUT, I certainly was perturbed last night. A couple kiwis (New Zealanders) I had met last week and I met out for some drinks at this club. Now, in the states you gotta be 21 to get in, so the fake ID'ers are usually 19 and up. Down under, its 18 to get in, so the fake ID'ers are 15 and up. I felt like I was at an eighth grade mixer at times. Now, I have NO IDEA how this one girl got in, but I seriously thought she was about 11. She had braces, was 4 foot nothing, and was about 70 pounds if that. Plus she was wearing some evening gown type thing. At first I laughed, but then I was just really disturbed. She was on the dance floor too where all these guys and girls were dancing. The one Aussie standing next to me I was like, 'what the hell is that?'...and he laughed and said, 'Aye mate. We just punt them out of the way.' I don't have a picture, but googling around for 'tween'(which is disturbing in itself), I found a picture that looked A LOT like this tweener. Now, I ask you, what would you do if you were at the Angry Inch dance floor and saw this girl dancing??? (but with braces) ... the one in the middle. I'm sure the comments are gonna flood in on this post. haha.


Knowing the Meringolo brothers, they probably have already made this picture their screensaver.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You have got to be "kid"-ing. You better expand your field of play, raise the bar and find some real clubs. What happened to all those racey babes in 'thread' bikinis? Do I have to come down under and show you the way? - I am sure not. Remember Mykonos? Now you're talking! Dad

JD said...

I'm almost certain I have seen that girl in the middle at the Angry Inch. She wasn't there by choice, though, she was lodged under the neck roll of one of the girls you were talking to. She was sucked in when your lady was barreling through the pizza buffet line.

Anonymous said...

Easy John...after all you hooked up with the white, female equivalent of Johnathan Ogden.

And Dad, believe me, this bar is blacklisted. I haven't hit the Darling Harbour bars yet which is where all the action in.