Friday, December 21, 2007

Aussie Beer Pong...


So my flat mate and I went one of his friend's house parties. I walked in and the first thing I saw was the ping pong table in the dining room. Now, anyone that knows me knows that if there is a stupid drinking game, I am the king of it. If I had a penny for the number of times I have been asked for an autograph at FedEx Field for my Beruit skills, I'd be a rich man. Anyway, once I got on the table, I never left. 3 hours! The rules are simple and involve paddles. It's 2 on 2...hit the ball back back and forth. If it hits one of the 2 drinks in front of you (1 spirit, 1 beer)...you drink a sip. If you knock over one swinging for a shot, you're out and the next person in line jumps in. That's it...so there really are no teams or score per say. If your shot lands in the spirit, then that person has to down it and they're out. I had 1 of those and it was quite glorious. It gets interesting because sometimes on shots the ball hits both cups and you gotta drink both. Either way, I came, I saw, I conquered. NEXT!

That's all for now..I'm off to the Daft Punk concert...all day thing at the fairgrounds. More to come on that for sure.

No comments: