Friday, December 7, 2007

Don't ever buy this camera.....



So I am blogging from the Miss Bondi 2007 FINALS, and sure enough, my camera batteries die. Not a HUGE deal, there's a store across the street that sells AA batteries. If my camera was a girl, it would be the equivalent of Paris Hilton. I bought the cheapest AA batteries they had, walked out, and was loading them in when I was walking back to the show. Sure enough, the camera would not start up. Even with brand new batteries. So like a p-whipped boyfriend, I ran back to the convenience store and bought the expensive Energizer MAX batteries...sure enough, the camera started right up. What a priss. Either way, when I leave the batteries in my camera (with the camera off)...they're dead within a week. So my advice to the world...never buy a camera that runs on AA.

And for those people that say 'buy the rechargeable AA's'...oh, I did that. This ate the sh!t out of them. Seriously, the batteries fully charged would not even last the night. The money I spend in batteries for this P.O.S. could have gotten me here business class.

No comments: