Friday, December 7, 2007

And the Winner Is.....

So from my previous post, my camera is the worst. This was suppose to be the most glorious post ever, yet I got some make shift pics...and of the 10 contestants, my camera decided to crap out on the pics for the 2 runner ups. Either way, Miss Bondi Beach 2007 was crowned today, and as always, I'll make an either/or quiz out of it. Below are the girls...see if you can guess the winner (I was way off). Sorry Mom, I know this post is worthless for the family, but as a journalist, the show must go on. Met some hysterical people today....

Contestant #1:



Contestant #2:



Contestant #3:


Contestant #4:


Contestant #5:


Contestant #6:


Contestant #7:

And the winner is.........

ps - those Energizer MAX batteries I JUST bought for my camera...they're done. They were in my camera for a max of 25 minutes. WTF?

UPDATE: So a professional cameraman here in Bondi posted his pics...so go here if you want to see the real deal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, it's like judging anywhere, the "name" gets a 'leg up' in the competition. At least the 'talent' is looking better than your earlier postings.

BTW, go for the Sony Cybershot 7.2 Megapixels. Small camera - great shots - and the Lithium niMH battery (rechargable) lasts a long time. Has a short video component too. Model DSC-W55. Has Zeiss lens. Excellent and reasonable cost (Here in USA it's about $350).

Unknown said...

Hey - sorry, this is not showing us much -- the real beautiful 'talent' is on South Beach here in sunny Florida.