Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Time...Jews for Jesus


OK people. It's Christmas time and no one is in giving the spirit but me....ie...no one posts any comments anymore and I am getting no love back. I know you're all reading these posts because the stats show it...but I need some love back. I sent a whole heap of post cards out too and nothing except one thanks. Just for this reason, I'm buying all my Christmas gifts for you from this store. This store really exists here in Bondi. Haha, weird. Unfortunately no t-shirts. I went to a great Christmas Eve party last night and am going to my flat mate's family's house for dinner tonight. Gimme so love people.

Cheers, happy Festivus, and Merry Christmas.

Note, if you go to that website above, here is what the website says:

Jews for Jesus is an international organisation of Jewish people who believe that Jesus is the Messiah and Saviour of the world. We exist to make the messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide.

I am no genius, but if you believe Jesus is the Messiah, then that makes you a Christian. I am 99% sure this store will have a 'Out of Business...For Lease' sign in the window within the coming weeks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kevin - well, I think the lack of written responses on your blog updates are due to the extreme lack of humor of the readers -- no one can match your humor! As for the Jews for Jesus, I'll email you my membership number and they have my "shopping wish list" on file. I was really hoping for the "soccer ball" yamika.

Anonymous said...

kevin : keep going kind of reminds me of my youth ,, but fortunately or unfortunately i ended up in much stranger places without the benefit of the internet to stay in touch. Your concert footage rekindles the time i sat in vondel park in amsterdam for 3 days waiting to see pink floyed play for free. I still dont bremeber any thing from that show..You know how Amsterdam is and if you can believe it it was much wilder back in 1971. Stay cool have fun and dont go to fascist extremist bali> they dont appreciate you any way. very dangerous there these days. thats what my old hippie contacts tell me. you are not missing much. peace and love paul puma

Mandy said...

Kevin it's Mandy!!! Dad just sent me your blog and I can't stop laughing and I can't breathe. Your writing is brillant and very hard too match your amazing wit.....Glad to see you are getting the full Aussie experience. Looking forward to your Aussie New Years Eve blog..I'm just glad you are not in Amsterdam...LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Kwanza Mutha Fuckas!