Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Best Beer Pong/Beruit tables of All Time

So it's a slow week...weather is overcast, and I've been looking diligently for an apartment, as my current one is ending soon. Anyway, to feed the fish, here's a blog I found of the best beer pong tables of all time. I disagree with some of the rankings but #1 is pretty solid. I actually thought #15 was the winner. How my (and thousands of other people's) bing bong table (suitcase one) is not on here I don't know. I still plan on building my 'stadium' at some point that has in the table: 1.) an automated self-refreshing water cup (like at the dentist office), 2.) movie cup holders on the side, 3.) an integrated keg or fridge, and 4.) an automated 're-racker' is not out of the picture either...but I am ahead of myself. In time..in time.

I plan to try surfing this weekend so look for a post on that. If you don't see a blog entry by Monday morning, call Bondi Beach hospital! haha. Don't worry Mom, the waves here right now are about as big as the waves from a bathtub fart.

http://www.pongalong.com/Beerblog/index.php/the-33-best-beer-pong-tables-ever-created/

No comments: