Thursday, February 21, 2008

Party's Over...Back in D.C.

So I arrived back in D.C. late Tuesday night. My Mom's 60th birthday dinner was last night (her 2 sisters and husbands took her to a nice restaurant in D.C.). I had it all planned with them to have an extra seat at the table and surprise her. When I tapped her on the shoulder and said "Hi Mom" it was quite comical. She was in shock where she was looking at me and her brain wasn't registering it was me (she still thought I was coming back in March). After a second or two everything caught up and she was elated. My sister and I bought her a family vacation anywhere she wants to go...the 3 of us...so we're going to start planning that. I'll update this blog posting with pictures from the dinner at DC Coast tomorrow...I forgot my USB chord to my camera today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to have you back

Anonymous said...

so...are there any more updates or can we just delete this website from our memory?