Monday, February 18, 2008

Life is Good...


So I'm really hitting my stride here as it's getting closer to my departure date. I've met some amazing people and loads of new friends. In the perfect world, I'd live here for 6 months and in the states for 6 months every year the rest of my life. It's a great time to buy real estate here as well....so it's definitely something to shoot for. I've met a ton of UK people and they are by far my favorite people. Just not a care in the world except having a laugh and anything goes. I definitely look forward to getting over to London for a long weekend because I'd have the full hookup of places to stay and go which I haven't had there before. Pictured above is my roommate Elliot and his UK "friend". haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Life IS good"....an you are obviously making the most of it!! I must say, "great job"..........look forward to seeing you back in the States.....