Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I have arrived....


So the plane ride was actually pretty easy...I can't imagine my flight if I did not have the seat next to me open. I actually had the whole row but some obese lady decided to sprawl all over it before I could (on her back). It was not a pretty site.

It was pretty cool walking around my new digs once I dropped my crap off. This picture doesn't do justice, but it will this weekend when I repost some pictures of me and my bird cage chest on this sunny piece. A couple quick observations:

1.) A ton of the dudes wear this hairstyle that is a cross between the rat tail and mullet. It looks retarded.
2.) My first meal was Fish and Chips and my waitress had a hickey the size of a softball and didn't seem to give 2 shits.
3.) Look RIGHT when crossing the street. I almost got plowed twice. (2 americans actually died in Brisbane on Monday from this).
4.) the food IS TERRIBLE. My belt is defintely looser if you can believe that. Holy crap the food is terrible. I am considering going to McDonalds tonight and I hate McDs.
5.) My new office is money. I take the harbour bridge everyday to work and see the opera house and full skyline. More pics of that to come.

Ok, i'm in this all Chinese internet shop...gotta jet.

PS - This is the emptiest you'll ever see this beach (9am on a Monday). You can barely see the sand on packed days.

No comments: