Friday, June 20, 2008

My AC is fixed...life is good!!!


Hallelujah. Finally, we have it working. So what does my roommate do?! Set the thermostat to 82. 82! Are you kidding me?! My roommate's girlfriend is in town and laid down the law before I got home that it's staying at 72. So now the only problem is the AC door is in our living room and it is loud as SHIT! You know when you deboard a plane on the runway and the engines are still going....that's exactly what my AC sounds like. Can a brotha get a break here? Jesus! The current temperature in my apartment as I type this is I can see my breath...perfect. My street is VERY noisy as it is so the AC won't phase me for a second. I can't wait to blog about the religious protesters that are DAILY outside my building. Get your popcorn ready for this one..ridiculous. And I'll have video. I have a wedding today/Saturday. Glorious pictures to come from that for sure. Nats won in the 14th inning tonight. Screech (pictured above) did NOT want to take a pic with me. I demanded and he refuted..hence the pose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very HAPPY to see the Ewok blog back in biz ---

you know you can cool off here in Florida - house @ 67 degrees nightime (bring a blanket, but 73 daytime - and a swimming pool to refresh. Think you ought to set the thermostat at 72 and put a strong LOCK on it.