Saturday, July 26, 2008

Private Tour of Nationals Park


So my friends and I got a private tour of the new Nationals Park. Highlights were the $400K/per year suite, the locker room and the dugout. The 'President's Club' seating (which are the seats pictured behind me) have access to a private bar which has windows that allow you to see batters take batting practice during the game. The batting cage is just inside the dugout steps and players use it quite often during the game .

I also got to throw a pitch in the Nats bullpen which was entertaining. They had a fake batter setup where people are suppose to throw strikes but of course I went for the plastic batter. I just missed but gave it some good chin music (video in link).

http://picasaweb.google.com/ewoldt/NatsParkTour/photo#s5227452129608371394

No comments: