Monday, July 14, 2008

Cruefest



So after a nice weekend with the family in PA...I drove back to DC since my friend scored 2 free tix to Cruefest (Motley Crue, Buckcherry, Sixx AM, Trapt, and Papa Roach). It was absolutely monsooning most of the show but it cleared up by the time the Crue came on stage. It was a great set as always...here's the opening.


The scene in the parking lot was white-trashy as could be. There were a lot of really young kids there dressed so inappropriately I cannot even begin to explain. There were mullets everywhere and I was in the minority of people wearing a t-shirt. Either way, the Crue put on an amazing show, and I was extremely surprised at how good Buckcherry was. I downloaded their 3 albums this morning and all 3 are quality. I look forward to seeing them again.

No comments: